Monday, May 23, 2016

Y'all need to watch this

Its one of the best video i came across recently. I am yet to find better content on relationship with father for our generation Indians.

Stand up comedian Zakir Khan's 'Papa please preach more' (Watch it here!)
It is the best because all the emotions are so true to the core and so relatable, it hits home like WHAM.

I've had my own share of issues with my father while growing up. We don't understand life at that point. But when we grow up and experience life at close quarters, we begin to understand our parents more. Small things they did/do suddenly seem to carry the significance the weight of the world.
 My Parents have never failed to fill me with positivity during my good and not so good phases of my life. I owe so much to them.

Also, you can check out Zakir's another video 'Construction of a joke'. It addresses issues about self image. Very helpful stuff.

I don't necessarily like all of his jokes but he's definitely got a unique style. Plus he is from Indore so he's a homeboy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for stopping by! i'd love to hear from you..:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...